The Lumbar Back Massager and Corrector Device relieves lower back pain effectively and in turn corrects poor posture. It helps restore the natural curvature of the spine and improves muscle flexibility.
It is ideal for pain related to arthritis, herniated disc, sciatica, spinal stenosis, neck or waist pain.
- Natural traction therapy.
- Material: ABS plastic and silicone.
- Support: This device can support a weight of up to 330 lbs.
- Portable: You can use it in your home or office.
- Acupuncture points: It has plastic needles that act on 96 acupuncture points relieving pressure on the spine.
This product has 3 adjustable gears:
- 1st Level (6 cm): Low intensity for first-time users.
- 2nd Level (8 cm): Moderate intensity to give the waist adequate support.
- 3rd Level (10 cm): High intensity for more stretching for advanced users.
You can choose the most suitable and comfortable level to stretch your back and relieve stress. The higher the level you set, the more stretching power you will get. Levels 2 and 3 should only be used after you have mastered level 1.
Instructions for use:
- Once installed, sit with your back to the arch.
- Slowly lie back on the arch support with your knees bent.
- Use the device 1-2 times a day for 5 to 10 minute sessions.
- Lumbar massage and correction device